November 23, 2019

Another mini project 1.2 ‘Trading Card Dispenser’

So to date I have printed of a few different component versions, trying to iron out bits and pieces. As I typed this yesterday afternoon, the 3D printer is printing three new upgrade parts after another weekend of testing, thoughts and ideas.

Pack 1 of o'rings came yesterday and the results looked promising when tested.
Pack 2 of o'ring should be here this weekend (though I think it’s the wrong size) along with the mini magnets and hopefully anything else I've ordered lol.

Mini magnets & a spare servo arrived. Can’t get over how small these magnets are!

I had the idea of adding a micro switch and LED for indication purposes, so this went into the upgrades that are being printed. Results: worked in principle but not enough force to activate it, so a reposition will be needed.

Due to testing and time, these prints are only at 0.2 layer height, so save on print time and so I can take them home to work on them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment