August 21, 2018

Trading Cards 2018 - UPDATE #2

Picked up another R5 trading card just before I went on holiday.

It's a Chrome Archives version of the 'Luke checks Droids' card.
Chrome Archive trading card R5D4

Chrome Archive; trading card; R5D4
Story summary #3 of 11

Here's a picture of the three versions of trading cards I have so far for this one image.
Chrome Archive; trading card; R5D4; Yamakatsu
The middle card is aged, (picture below of Chewbacca) which I like as it's the thought that somebody kept it relatively in good condition. Here's a picture of the rear of these cards.
Chrome Archive; trading card; R5D4; Yamakatsu

There's still a few out there that I'd like to get, but cost is the main reason for not being able to collect these.

The bottom card is the Yamakatsu version. Theses are way out of my price range for the more rare ones, so photo's for ref purposes will have to do for now of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment