November 21, 2012

Main Leg 2 - 2.2


Main Leg 2 secured ready for holes to be marked




Under Shoulder Stabiliser sockets & cable channel view
Leg holes being drilled for T-Nuts to be fitted
First I marked and cut the recesses which will be for the Under Shoulder Stabiliser sockets.
Screwed the cut out centre section, to allow cable to be routed through the leg, all together with it's inside & outside parts. Next I screwed the lower rear piece onto the ankle area. I then marked and cut these off.

last night I then fixed both legs onto R5's body, via shoulder hubs (discs). Then new leg was held in place with a single studded bar, whilst it was angled and its leg holes were marked ready for drilling. Dia 12mm holes were then drilled through the 'inside' part of the leg.  The 'middle' part had clearance holes drilled for the 'T-Nuts' to fit. I also drilled a hole through all for the centre hub to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment