August 10, 2020

Sounds for droid 2020 - 1.6 transmitter switch test

 Forgot to post this.....

A few weeks ago I was asked to do a tutorial video for the Droid Builders UK Live 2020 event, check out the website here & the You Tube channel here. It didn't get aired due to time, but whilst I was working on all the electrical's, I swapped over the transmitter switch I had originally fitted, with a momentary version.

The original 'switch' was a dial which wasn't needed so after watching some YouTube videos on how too, I swapped it for a switch.

Here are my Blog links to prev. work done.

I wanted to have a momentary switch, rather than a normal 3 position one.

Sound trigger testing

As I had already done the hard work in Parts 1 & 2, this was just a simple un-solder and re-solder the new switch.....except that what I didn't realise at the time was that the thread is an M6.....not an M5. So I'll have to make a new switch nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment