October 21, 2019

Littlebits - Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit - pt 8 (2019)

So the extra tinkering I thought would help with the lid fitting better, radius'd edge, didn't and made the gap bigger. The idea for the lip is just to locate it centrally for gluing to the head. So I went back to alter the lip edge a bit more, I'll test print it this week.
Littlebits R2-D2
This is the Littlebits droid in it's R2-D2 guise.

.......and below as R5-D4
Littlebits R2-D2, littlebits R5-D4, 3D printing

Whilst I was at it, I re-positioned the antenna to face forward, it was just a little thing but it was bugging me lol. I also added a version with a 'bad motivator'.
Littlebits R5-D4, 3d printing, bad motivator

Littlebits R5-D4, 3d printing, bad motivator

Littlebits R5-D4, 3d printing, bad motivator



Both 'lid' options will be available on
my Thingiverse account.

No comments:

Post a Comment