January 21, 2024

R5-D4 Astromech figure - The Mandalorian (Update)

 

So, back in May 2023:

I (Pre) Ordered from Kapow Toys, (not sponsored) the R5-D4 figure from The Mandalorian.

It was due for release in a month or so, going from the advertising. I waited……nothing.
I emailed them and they said they were waiting on Hasbro to release and it could take a while.
Okay I thought.

June, turned to July, August,September……..

Then I saw an announcement (not via shop) that it was going to be December. By this time I really wasn’t to bothered, as was dealing with other more important issues, my late Dad passing away.

January 2024
I thought right, another email asking for news.
The reply was both anger and disappointment!!
They had received a delivery from Hasbro……but they had then suffered a flood & a lot of stock had been water damaged!!!
On looking at their photos, nothing was on pallets or even off the floor!!!


I have hope that I’m still able to get my purchase, just have to wait and see….

No comments:

Post a Comment