April 19, 2021

Sounds for Droid 2020 - 1.9 transmitter

Back in February:
I installed the volume control.
Another thing that has been sat on my workbench, that I needed to fit. I decided to take it out of the little box I made & secure it in place behind the octagon port, with its nut and washer.
Volume control
The new 3D printed dial’s shaft needed to be cut down a bit as it protruded out too far.

April 2021
Today as part of R5’s system check, I powered him up and tested his functions. More on this in next Blog post.

The sound system & transmitter triggers worked great.
  • Red surround digital voltage reader & voltage regulator = power to the adafruit sound board.
  • Black surround digital voltage reader = power to the amplifier.
  • Relay below it is triggered by the transmitter.
  • Board below power switch = Adafruit sound board.
  • Board below sound board = amplifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment