August 03, 2020

Created a new picture frame - R1, SOLO, TROS.

Been meaning to do this for ages but couldn’t find a picture frame the size I wanted. An A3 size wasn't long enough. Eventually decided to just buy one larger and cut it down to size.
laying out the mini posters and stickers
laying out the mini poster prints & patch's to determine size

Measured up the pictures, A5 size, plus space for the stickers below them. Took the frame apart and measured it up for cutting. Never done anything like this before so was a bit hesitant about cutting the frame. But I managed it and it turned out ok.

I didn't have a Rogue One patch, as one was on the hoodie I had. I did tho have the sticker version. So swapped the other two patch's for their sticker equivalent.
Posters & stickers in place
 
And after pealing off the sticker protective paper.....

Film posters framed

Three awesome films I've been fortunate enough
to of worked on and been able to take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment