March 30, 2020

Thingiverse Page - James_R5-D4 = additional sound board enclosure

After posting up my 3D drawing for the new Adafruit sound board enclosure, I had questions so.... I found my old sound board, and was able to simply extend the design to a length suitable for it. I needed to add in a recess opening for the phono jack socket.

I've uploaded the stl file to my Thingiverse page, but as I'm not able to print off and test, as usual, due to working from home in this COVID-19 situation, the file is deemed a Work In Progress. If you do download to print it and find any issues, please let me know so I can update the file to better fit.
Adafruit sound board enclouser

Adafruit sound board, enclouserAdafruit sound board, enclouser
The above pictures show the designed enclosure, the sound board its designed to be used with and the final picture is my original sound board that broke, due to the plug bending and braking the socket off the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment