September 24, 2019

Vintage Futaba Antenna - Ribbon indicator 1.1

Way back in January of this year I posted up my search and 3D printed design for the antenna ribbon indicator clip. There are two types, but this was the first one I found and so drew it up. See link below for previous post on this topic.
Vintage Futaba transmitter - R5D4

Click these link's to Vintage Futaba Antenna - Ribbon indicator 1.0 and also this link to my Thingiverse account & the ribbon clip.

I've been searching online over these months looking for an authentic blue ribbon, as seen in the above picture. I found one but the price was a bit much! So I picked up some blue ribbon off eBay, that matched as close as possible, to tide me over till I actual find a vintage one at a reasonable price.
reproduction vintage Futaba transmitter ribbon
I just need to cut it to a suitable length for the display unit.

2 comments: