May 20, 2019

Bad Motivator - Vape / smoke video 2019

So, Sunday morning, I was able to set up and video the vape tank that I had to replace the e-cig unit. This can take more power lol and produce a LOT more ‘smoke’.
R5D4, Bad Motivator, vape
This was it set up. The timer, orange square, was not in use as I believe it has actually failed like the other one, shame as they are good. So the setup is voltage regulator, air pump & vape tank (controlled via a switch for testing).

The unit would normally only run for a few seconds when activated with the pop up ‘bad motivator’, but it’s ability to have a longer lifetime is a plus. And the fact it produces more vape is another plus.


Next up is to re-do the electronics etc and also the bad motivator pop-up system and R5 will be back in buisness again.

As mentioned on the video info, I'll be posting up the collar to my Thingiverse page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment