February 11, 2019

Han Solo’s lucky Sabacc dice - part 2 of 2

.....chain and fasteners arrived, Saturday morning.
SOLO lucky dice

Measured a length and trimmed. Fitted the fasterner through the die and chain and secured in place. I went with a darker, weathered brass look for the chin as I wanted a more used look. My daughter was VERY pleased with her set, result achieved.

Next up was to finish weathering my set of Dice. Using black actylic paint & then wiped off the excess. Once it had dried, I then clear coated them, which gives back a gloss finish to the gold (brass paint).


And here's the second finished set I made.


SOLO lucky dice
Photo's posted up on my Instagram 'james_r5d4' account.

Google+ is closing in April 2019, if you follow me via by 'James's R5-D4 Astromech Droid' account, this is my 'Brand' account. I don't know if any of this will be published when Google+ ends, so if you want to keep up with my work, now's the time to SAVE my web address to your favorites or if it still works, the FOLLOW button on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment