September 06, 2011

Forums of information!

Just thought I'd remind anyone thinking of building an Astromech, R2-D2, R5 or any of the other R-series Droids. That the best place to find out, meet fellow builders etc. is to join a forum. I joined a few until I found the ones that best suited me for, basically, being helpful and friendly.

The ones at the bottom of this page are only a few of the ones out there. These are ones that I am a member of and have found to be the ones most Builders use. They are friendly and informative.

The UK R2 Builders Club is especially for us UK'ers, but of course is welcome to all. It's aim is to unit fellow builders here in the UK with others and to build a central area for help, info, parts etc.

As with the forums, if you have any questions about R5 or other Astromech Droids, please feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment