May 23, 2024

Instagram - I'm Back!


It's been 4 years since I was last on Instagram!

I gave myself a break from my social media when COVID hit (well nobody was going to be doing anything during lockdown (here is the UK)). And it was actually healthier for my mental state as I would get anxiety about not liking someone's post or missing one that then showed up a few days later in my 'feed'.

With Droid event's starting back up, I gradually came back online with Facebook then Twitter (why it's called X, as everyone still calls it Twitter I'll never know 😁).

Finally I’ve decided to jump back on Insta, search for james_r5d4, to catch-up with everything and also to help promote the upcoming event we'll be hosting here in #Bristol in July..... Have I mentioned it??? 😁😁😁

So I'll be liking a lot, post a little, but generally, re-joining the wider world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment