December 18, 2020

Jeremy & Dave - December 2020 RIP

 December 17th 2020, we lost another original member of the Star Wars films. Jeremy Bulloch.

I met both Jeremy & Dave Prowess over the years attending events with R5. Dave Prowess was the first or the two I met at a shop signing/opening ’MOSS’ , back in 2008. Being a fellow Bristolian, it was a must to go and see him. I then saw him whilst attending events at Corsham Sci-Fi.

Jeremy I also first met at a Corsham event in 2010. My young Son was very excited to be able to meet him although i think he may of been expecting to see him in his Mandalorian armour. He wasn’t disappointed tho as someone was there on the day wearing some. Jeremy was very warm and generous with his time when chatting. I met him again a few years later at Collectormania 22, after completing R5 & he was gracious enough to have his picture taken with him.

Jeremy Bulloch in 2014

I feel privileged to have been able to of met them both & that I have signed photos to add to the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment