February 25, 2020

3D printed journey of the Trading Card Dispenser

It’s not till you see all the left over printed components, from a project, that you realise what went into developing it.

I kept all the printed pieces so to track my progress through the build. This was all part of the development process. Some parts, I thought, might be useful in future ideas of the build, but unfortunately none of them were.
Trading Card dispenser


Links to Thingiverse for the Trading Card Dispenser...
Trading Card dispenser

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I know the feeling of printing prototypes and re-printing. I donated a 8lb box of parts to our local college students working on a filament recycling project. Kept them going for awhile! Anyhoo off to print this bad boy! Thanks for doing this for us! Kris aka Lumpy on Astromech.net

    ReplyDelete