December 23, 2019

Another mini project 1.5 - ‘Trading Card Dispenser’ - almost complete

Last week I printed of a set of parts that I thought was the final design.....

.....it wasn't lol.

So over the weekend I did some more thinking and have done so me more changes, which I hope will be the final design.....and work.

I added some guide tabs, these are more for location of pieces when gluing together:

Next up was a clearance edge for a clip:

I needed a retaining clip for a plate:

And so as to not restrict movement of the plate, I needed to add a recess for clearance:
The angle below the recess is to prevent the retaining clip on the plate from catching.

I'll print a set off today and hopefully get it working tomorrow.
This set is being printed at 0.15 layer height, at a print speed of 50mm/s.
Just over 11 hours, so they will be ready for my return to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment