April 18, 2019

Droids & Animatronic Creatures - live panel Celebration 2019

Missed being able to watch this at the weekend,
so was greatfull that I could eventually watch
via the You Tube channel.


Listening to Neil, Brad & Josh talk about the CFX's used in the films is amazing!


I don't usually post up links, but whilst watching this, I saw someone who I had met & knew had appeared in the film(s), but had recently passed away. He can be seen in the video at 5min 51sec & again at 6mins 48sec. And I thought it would be nice to share as a reminder.


His name was
Derek Campbell.
He is the actor who can be seen in the picture below of the unamed 'tall robot' in
Solo a Star Wars story.


In addition, Steve Wright was mentioned by Neil,
who also passed away earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment