January 07, 2019

Welcome to 2019

Back after the Christmas & New Year break,
and I’m back in work
& will be back to building and upgrading soon enough.
Well, that’s the plan for 2019.

R0-D4 Dome
I did get some of the new neck ring/skin put together before Christmas, but needed a few more pieces to complete the full circumference. So that was as far as I got, will continue once back at work.

www.astromech.net & www.astromech.info Have been on the forums briefly over the holiday period, welcoming new builders from here in the UK & from around the world. Hopefully giving them some pointers about info, blog reading etc before starting their droid build.

I made a small return to Twitter, auto-posts via Thingiverse mostly. Not much posting on Instagram either. Giving Facebook a small break is always a good thing, found just generally giving socials a break helps clear your mind, well it does for me.

Thanks to everyone who’s stopped by, noticed I hit 125,000 page views.
I hope this site has been of help.




There are more events requests lined up for the club this year,

including ones that I’ll hopefully be able to attend with R5.

No comments:

Post a Comment