July 25, 2016

Han Solo costume for my Son....... Complete 2.1 ** #SWCE BONUS UPDATE **

Just a quick short update on my Son's costume.

Sunday was his day to attend Celebration Europe with me, wearing his Han 'JJ' Solo costume. He was up at 7am along with me and we arrived at Excel around 9am, but weren't allowed in (exhibitors only, no kids) until 10am. He waited patently and standing! Once in he met up with all the other builders and enjoyed the positive feedback for his outfit. His smile on his face said it all, that he was a real cosplay character :).

Han Solo cosplay, costumeHan Solo cosplay, costume

Both Lee & Oliver were very busy organising things, but managed to time things and was able to get a picture of Lee & Jacob together, he was very happy to meet him, and so was my Son lol
Lee Towersey R2D2

JJ walked around the event with me all day (we did get some short breaks), he helped out on the R2 Builders Stand, had numerous photos taken with R5 by the attending public. He did himself proud and me & the Builders Club too. He finished up at about 5:30pm where children were again not allowed inside the main area once taking down of the stands had started. He had this smile all day, even in the car driving home.

Did yourself & me proud Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment