Han Solo costume for my Son....... E-11 Blaster 1.6 [M38 Scope]

Progress on the Scope, finished shaping the main body and found a perfect fit metal washer, more of a ring than a washer tho. Glued it on with Araldite glue.

Once set, I started to apply wood filler to the still rough wood.
E-11 Blaster

Next I increased the depth of the slots in the main folding stock, rather than cut the ends to suit. This was also better as the bend's should be closer to the main body of the stock.

I cut and shaped two pieces of PVC pipe and again, using Araldite, glue the ejection port shroud and nozzel flash guards in place.
E-11 blasterE-11 blaster

No comments:

Post a Comment