December 03, 2020

A Life-form scanner for R5-D4 - Part 1

I wanted a periscope or life-form scanner for R5!
[December 2011]

Life-form scanner

December 2020 ......(nine years later)

A life-form scanner, see picture. This was next on my to do list. But I focused on getting his bad motivator working first.

Now that I’m able to 3D print my own things, I decided to return to this project with the intention of making a modular setup in R5’s dome to allow these interchangeable units.

So using the size dimensions of my pie-hole opening, I drew this up.

Lol nothing ground breaking, except it’s size. The plan is a holo tube for electrics, LED’s & a pop up/rotate set up. I went with a slightly different design to that of R2’s to make it distinguishable.
More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment