05/02/2016

Han Solo costume for my Son....... E-11 Blaster 1.1

Lunchtime I finished off the ejection chamber cut out. And cut a slot for the handle grip to fit into the barrel. I made a notch in the top section of the grip for it to [tightly] slid on with and help locate it in place. Need to sort of fixing the front of the handle and also removing some of the inner wood material.

The grip had some more wood filler applied and sanded smooth to blend in with the handle.

I also cut out a piece of wood for the 'folding stock rear mount'.
I marked, cut and filed the edges to look cylindrical and this will be screwed on later.
still needs some more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment