July 01, 2015

R5-D4 visits Glenfrome Summer Fair 2015

This was R5's first event where I didn't have to make an early start lol.

As the school is only about a twenty minute drive, I arrived around 11am to assembled & prep R5. It was a strange feeling walking through the corridors, was remembering everything being bigger tho lol. Mind you it was over 30 years ago. And even though there was a lot of new building work done over the years, there was a lot of stuff that hadn't changed.

It was a very hot sunny day and there were lots of stalls and games to be played. It took me back to my child hood and my Son was really interested in me telling him about when I used to go there. R5 was driving around almost non stop for the three hours the fair was open! His batteries were almost drained lol. The kids loved him and he had hugs of loads, did scare one little person, but she was very small lol. Parents and kids asked me lots about him and how he was built. So a good day all round.
R5D4

R5D4

R5D4, Glenfrome Summer Fair 2015

R5D4, Glenfrome Summer Fair 2015
We look forward to next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment