January 05, 2012

Leg Booster Cover Unit 1.2

The other night I cut the Booster to the correct width. Then started to cut out the middle section with the jigsaw. Was making a little bit too much noise lol. So switched over to using my Coping saw. Then the blade broke! And my spare blades were for another saw.
I then drilled out as much of the upper middle section as I could. Then cut out the rest with a hacksaw. Next, using my trusty saw, I cut the angles onto the front faces.
From this [above] to this [below]
After using the sander in work.

Marked on booster where wood filler needs to be applied.

3 comments:

  1. I have not checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)
    Black Digital Camo Combat Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evan.... I think. Boring to some it might be, but I hope to others starting out, it is of help :)
    This Blog is my way of documenting my build!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny as well that two other recent post's were flagged up as SPAM.........

    ReplyDelete