June 10, 2019

Thingiverse - Top 5 .stl's this month

Everyone loves free stuff, but it's even better when it's of actual use to you lol.

The top five downloads
this last month period - May 10th to June 10th.

My mini fake electronics part. This piece was combined into my larger R4 fake electronics panel, also on my Thingiverse account.
Thingiverse, James R5D4

The Vape collar - large, is second. And it's nice to see that the two Solo display stands are still being downloaded.
Thingiverse, James R5D4
Overall, since I started posting my work up, the Y-splitter has had the most downloads. This was designed as a test for R5's smoke system. Second place is the R4 Fake elctonics panel. The Holo projector holder is 3rd and the vent I designed up as part of a cooling mini airconditioning unit for my daughters bedroom (last years hot summer nights) is the 4th most downloaded piece.

It's nice to see that these are being used. These are all pieces I have needed and drawn up in my spare time. Thingiverse is a great way to share stuff.

Here's my link. Thingiverse @James_R5D4

No comments:

Post a Comment