March 05, 2019

'JamesR5astromech' Etsy shop - March 2019

James' R5-D4 patches - available on Etsy

Stock take the weekend and I only have just over
90 patches left.

I advertise 10 for sale at a time on my page.
I take some while attending events in case someone wants to buy one.

The majority of the patches have been sent to the USA,
Europe & here in the UK.

Patches are still £5.00

Worldwide postage (per patch) is just £2.00
(UK postage per patch is just £1.00)

I also have stickers, which I will continue to get made after all the patches are sold.

These are a limited patch!
Designed and made as I just wanted to create an R5D4 patch.

Once there gone there gone!

James' R5-D4 patches via Etsy (click for link)

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE....10 have just been sold in the last two days!

    ReplyDelete