R0-D4 - new 3D neck printing 2018 - 1.4

I managed to run out of time before Christmas, printing off enough panels on the works 3D printer. I took what I had home & glued them pieces together. They all fitted together and are starting to look like it might actually work.

I had to notch out some of the inner neck wood to allow the tabs to sit flush with the inner face of the base ring. Will post up pictures of this later on in progress posts.

And here is the first half section glued together.

I just need to print off a few more pieces and then start a test fitting for clearance around the rockler bearing on R5's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment