July 18, 2024

Treadwell WED-15-77: transport sledge (part 2)

Wrote this the week before the Mshed event.....

The bottom edge needed strengthening supports, so added two angular sides pieces.

The foam i had from work was cable tied on in place. A top one will also be fitted, more for protection when the whole unit is on the roof bars.

I needed to add some securing straps to keep WED on the sledge.

I added some wheels for easier movement and obviously a handle.

For protection and to look better lol, I needed to paint the sledge, so after a light sanding, primer coat, I finished it off with the same Blue paint I used for WED. I was going to go with Black, but changed my mind lol.
This is the only picture I have, from painting and at all lol. Must do better 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment