July 01, 2022

No Celebration 2023 for me….


Thursday 30th July, 5pm: queued online for tickets for Star Wars Celebration 2023, over an hour wait for my chance to get a four day pass.

Whilst waiting, messages were coming through from friends that they’d got their’s……. when one message came through that made my heart sink 😳

…..the four day passes had sold out!!!

This was the screen that greeted me…. 

You might be thinking, whatcha moaning for, just buy four single day passes! The cost would be nearly double plus the cost of the hotel, my budget (savings) don’t stretch that far. With the cost of living going up as well, this is a luxury I unfortunately, can’t afford.

As with 2016 my only reason for going would be to display R5 & support the other members of the builders club!

No comments:

Post a Comment