July 16, 2020

Throwback Thursday: Celebration Europe 2016

What can I say!!

I had attended events before and was really excited to be joining builders from not just the UK, but also from Europe and further still. Some I’d only chatted with online in forums.

But I was not expecting the overwhelming feeling of excitement that hit me a few days before the event had even opened lol.

Arriving, unloading R5 and my gear, walking into the massive Star Wars arena was awesome!!
Club swag, celebration europe
Builders Club swag merch.
But I'll leave you the following links to go through to get the full picture:






.......Celebration Europe 2016 - part 6.......lol, no there is no part 6, think 5 was enough.

Just one of my highlights.....being stood two feet away from Andi, who was casually sat on the Star Wars stage....me trying to be casual and giving her a 'hi' smile.....whilst trying not to Fanboy out over her 😍 hahahaha 💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment