May 28, 2023

Treadwell WED-15 droid build : Part 17 - Logic Housing

 
May 23rd
Rear supports #3Dprinted and screwed into place.

The correct logic panel tops were printed, in my haste, I’d uploaded the older versions last week.

Have been been looking at details I’ve missed and one of them is that the legs on the mast base are not silver but a dark colour, possibly black, possibly blue…... So I masked them off and sprayed them up black for now.



And refitted back onto the base:

Also this week, I primed the Logic housings and sprayed them blue. They look great.



Test fitted them back on the body:


Did some more filling and sanding of the wood and it’s edges. Marked and drilled the axle holes. 

Then started to apply a coat of primer to the front half of the body.

Some more prep work to be done and need to buy some more primer spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment