July 07, 2020

Funko Pop Astromech: 3D

So in my last post I said I’d uploaded the feet, battery box and leg version of R5’s Funko Pop Astromech to my Thingiverse page. I had made a start on creating the feet hoses ages ago......what a nightmare to try to recreate them!

But after several hours and then a version 2, I finished up as close as possible, a pair of feet hoses that  resemble the ones on the Pop droid.
Funko Pop Astromech droid R5D4

I think they still need some adjustments, but I have to also remember that these are very small so I shouldn’t beat myself up over going to fine on the details.

Once I’m happy with these i’ll upload to my Thingiverse page.

I wasn't planning on doing this but thought I'd make a start on the body. It is hollow, not solid like the other pieces.
Funko Pop Astromech droid R5D4

The colours are just to help see the build. Am please so far.......

No comments:

Post a Comment