June 26, 2015

'Bad Motivator' - upgrade to power lift 'Blown' status 1.4

OK, so I got round to planning how to operate R5's pop-up motivator and also to trigger the smoke system.
  • activate motivator to pop-up
  • activate sound of blown motivator via the Adafruit Audio FX board
  • activate smoke system.
I want the three things to work at once from one button. Originally my idea was to use the 12 channel remote unit I had for R5's sounds, but the one I have/had was faulty and so I gave it a .......'vote of no confidence'......lol.

As I'm still working on a budget, I searched eBay for suitable (& cheap) components. If they work, great, if they don't then the price goes up.

Found a four button remote control unit, and a timer switch relay unit.
R5D4, Bad Motivator

R5D4, Bad Motivator
The remote & the switch timer relay only cost £8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment