October 31, 2020

Trading Card Dispenser - TCD Video build coming soon.....

 So the other month I got asked if I could produce a short video showing the Trading Card Dispenser.

QR code link to files on Thingiverse
QR code link to the files on Thingiverse

.......it’s full assembly and it working, today that video was  shown as part of......


YouTube channel with Sam & Lee. If you didn’t get to watch the live show, you can watch it as it’s uploaded to the channel. See link below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DroidbuildersUK

Afterwards I uploaded the original (in-edited) version lol, to my own You Tube channel, link below:

https://youtu.be/g0HNIc9j5m8

I am in the process of also doing an additional instruction/how-to manual on the activation side of operating the dispenser......will update on here once all's ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions, post them up below, I’ll be happy to answer them. You can also find me via Astromech.net’s forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment