June 25, 2020

Throw Back Thursday - Han Solo costume for Celebration Europe 2016

This week’s throwback is to the Han Solo costume I made for my Son, to attend Star Wars Celebration Europe back in 2016.

Originally he wanted to go as a Stormtrooper, but I persuaded him it wouldn’t be very practical or that it would last to be worn again. After I showed him a pic of Han after they escape from the trash compactor scene & him wearing a Stormtrooper's belt, he was sold.

R5D4, Han Solo, cosplay, costume
The boots were off eBay second hand, but in perfect condition & the trousers were bought from Tesco’s. The shirt, jacket (vest) & scaled blaster, were made by myself with help from Karen.

Here are some of the links to the making of his outfit:


Hope these help if your thinking of making something for yourself or your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment