March 21, 2019

New display boards - Futaba & R4-D4 dome

Just one of the many little things I've been meaning to do
is create some display boards.


A brief discription about the Futaba transmitter,
the type used to control R5-D4 in the original scene,
seen below in this picture.


Next display board is for my R4 dome I made.
This has a brief discription about how I made it.
Documented with photo's from the build and a
QR scanable code for a link to the begining of the build.
R4-D4, astromech, droid

Here's the QR code if not viewable on the above picture.
QR code, R4-D4, dome, wood built, astromech, droid

Hopefully this will help visitors to our table explain
how we build these domes in a bit more detail.
I'll be taking both of these along
to the Birmingham NEC this weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment