May 30, 2015

R5 work planned & work in progress - May/June 2015

Planned work:
woke up early......to early......buzzing with an idea and eager to crack on with it!

I've had this 'would it work' idea for a few weeks now, but a recent comment (said in jest), on Astromech.net in someone elses build thread, about R5 not being 'technically cannon' has spurred me into thinking, he's right!! So out have come my build plans to see if I can build a new......... Ah yes..........what is it I'm on about??? ......well.......I'lll post up again soon.

Progress work:
Have been away this half term, so frustratingly not had any time to finish off the slip ring wiring I started the prev week. I just need to wire up R5's head connector socket and the wires to the main power board.........more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment