03/10/2013

R5 - upgrade work part 1

Before I got to work on cutting R5's body to fit his centre vents, I decided it would be easier to work on him if I stripped him down, so legs & head off for easier working.

Whilst shoulder spacers were off, i decided to apply the same silver tape that i used on the dome ring. This now matches.


I might have to respray the power couplers in proper silver.

Marked lower edge of leg to be trimmed so its not touching the top of the foot shell.

(Sorry, thought I had posted this update, it's a month old now lol.........still, more updates to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment