June 07, 2013

R5-D4's Eye Location issues.......?

Looking at R5's Eye location/spacing, I'm not 100% happy with how these look, comparing them to the film screen grab image. So I drew up the dimensions & angles in CAD and checked my work against the plans I had used. They both match. But, I'm still not 100% happy with the distance apart, then again it might just be me :D.

This image shows the outer two Eyes being almost inline with width of the L.D.P. & Utility Arms.
Compared to my R5's Eyes photo below, head is not properly inline with front of R5 in this pic, but you can see what I'm talking about.

So, do I stick with what I've done or move the eyes closer together [more screen accurate, which I would actually like lol].

Thought's and comments welcome please :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, yeah :). I got to re-working the Eyes on Friday as soon as I got home, straight after work. Am now a LOT happier with their position now. Will up date Blog with info pics etc. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete