December 22, 2020

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas 2020

 Had a surprise Christmas card/gift the other day from fellow Bristol builder Mike B.

Merry Christmas from Mike Berry 2020

Always wanted one of these (below image) and over the years, I have attempted to create one.....but the results where something I wasn’t anywhere near happy with lol. Mike and his design, printing skills, came up with this tho.

Card back of R5, created by Mike Berry

Whatever your beliefs for the Christmas season, I’d like to wish all who are reading this, a very Happy Christmas from myself & of course R5.


Mental Health message:

2020 has not been a good year for all of us, in many different ways and then there’s COVID to top it all off. I like to think of myself as a ‘glass half full’ person and try to always look on the positive side of life. Perspective is always a good thing to keep in mind when things don’t look good, they can and do, get better! Find a little something that makes you smile and feel good, keep these little happy moments and add to them. I find (apart from family/my children) that being creative, designing, making stuff really helps me.

2021 is on its way so a new year, new start and hopefully we can all get back to what we used to call, normal!

If you need to seek more help, see your Dr, there’s NO shame in asking for help!

If you don’t feel you can’t in person, then try contacting CALM, the Charity Against Living Miserably.

*** CALM ***
Click on this link to go to the CALM website.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment