06/09/2017

Trading Cards Box - UPDATE - compartment 1.3

After filing, primer spray & then matt black spray, the insert looked like this....

Once it was all dried I then sprayed some red into a cup so I could hand paint the text to finish off.

I hot glued a strip of foam into the bottom of the box, under where the cards will sit. I found this helped to make taking them out as when you push down on them, they tip slightly due to the foam compressing.

And here's the insert fitted (press fit in only) into the box.
I tried the insert with a stack of my cards and it all fits and looks great!

And as someone commented on my Instagram account.....yes, R5 does fit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment